Interview: Mike Tyson (Batchelor)

Mike gives us his 'happy face'.

q: Mike, thanks for agreeing to this.

M: Welcome.

q: ...yes, so..

M: Before we pwotheed, can I just thay thomthin'?

q: ..Of course...

M: Thank you..........

q: .....,......................,....,...

M: ................

q: ........................

M: (cough)

q: Well,...ok..now...

M: All pwaise Allah! I dedicate thith fight to ma mother, ma father, ma uncles, ma peeps, all pwaise the high and mighty known as Allah, the great ju-ju, Shalom..dat..ARGHHH man, Carrie Fisher, yo...you hear me bitch, you hear me...you're going down...you wanna suck it? Huh? Fuck you and ya empire...fuck YOU! Praise be.

q: Carrie Fisher?

M: Welcome.

q: err-riiiiiight? Ermm...

M: Whatsth tha matter wid you? You actin' all crazy n shit. You need to check yourself, before you wr-wr-wreck yo self, you fuckin' hear me? Ya actin' like you got a thcrew loosth or thomthin'...next, question...

q: Ah,...well...

M: PETER, PETER MAYHEW! I know ya out there, ya hear me? FUCK YOU, ya punk bitch. You hear me Peter, I'm comin', I'm gonna eat ya wookie children from they mamma's ath. Fuck you and ya Wookie bitch. You think I'm fuckin' playin'? I'm a fuckin' animal, I eat my own shit, DAILY. Daily.......Baleedat.

q: ........

M: (starts crying)

q: Mike....ermm...I..

M: (stops crying abruptly) How come you never athked me about my painting man?

q: Well...

M: I'MMA VERY THENSITIVE POIRTHON!

q: I...see that...

M: Did you know that in ninteen forty-theven I invented the paperclip?

q: I...ahh..I...I..did not know that.

M: AhahahahAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaa, naaa man, I'm jus' playin'..I DID invite the thkidoo. I like you.

q: I'm..glad,..so, tell me..

M: I'm goin' now...(jumps through window)

q: Mike Tyson,..thank you.


About this entry